Calling all Speech Pathology Students to help us #Elevate voice
#Elevate is an initiative of the Australian Dysphonia Network, in partnership with the Dr Liang Voice Program @ USyd. The competition aims to generate interest in, and raise awareness of, voice disorders. The competition is being conducted in conjunction with Voice Awareness Month & World Voice Day (April 16th 2019) Campaigns.
- We want to elevate awareness of voice as an integral part of human existence.
- We want to elevate student interest in the study of voice and voice disorders.
- We need an elevator pitch to sell our message to potential corporate supporters, allowing ADN to continue to grow its advocacy, support and research initiatives.
To create a fun & creative message about the importance of voice in every aspect of daily life, while engaging the community and capturing the interest of potential corporate sponsors.
DOWNLOAD ENTRY FORM:#Elevate.Entry.Form
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winning entry will receive one $500 cash prize.
- The video should be maximum of 60 seconds in length.
- Entry is free, and open to all Speech Pathology students in Universities across Australia.
- Entries may be individual or created by a small group of up to 4.
- A student may enter twice, provided that one entry is individual and the other is a group project.
- All content must be original and created specifically for this competition.
- If music or any copyright material is included, written permission for its use must be ascertained.
- The winning entry will be used to launch the ADN Voice Awareness Campaign 2019
- ADN reserves the right to use any competition entry across its social media platforms.
- Entries must be submitted together with #Elevate.Entry.Form to Australian Dysphonia Network facebook page, and/or by email using dropbox to: firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE 5pm on 25th March 2019.
- Judging will take place in Sydney @ 6pm on Thursday 28th March 2019.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email on Friday 29th March 2019.
- A public post announcing the winners will appear on ADN facebook page and official website http://www.australiandysphonianetwork.org on Saturday 30th March 2019.
- The winning entry will be used to launch Voice Awareness Month on 1st April 2019.
ENTRIES CLOSE Monday 25th March 2019 (5PM)
JUDGING Thursday 28th March 2019
WINNER NOTIFIED Friday 29th March 2019
CAMPAIGN LAUNCH Monday 1st April 2019
THE JUDGING PANEL WILL INCLUDE
- Corporate Representative
- ADN Board Member
- Director Dr Liang Voice Program USyd
- Community Representative
**NOTE: You are encouraged to share your video on your own social media platforms AFTER April 1st. Please use hashtags: #ELEVATE #WVDAus #ADN #VoiceAwarenessMonth2019
ADN is a Registered Charity